Some exercise is Bad for back pain but it depends on What exercise you do and How you do them, and if you are trying to use exercise to Fix your back pain when it is already in the acute stage.
As a physiotherapist who has treated and resolved thousands of people with back pain, there are some rules around exercise and back pain.
- Do not suddenly start to go running or go into the gym when your back is bad.
- If you are sitting for long periods place a cushion or if you’re a student, a jumper behind the small of your back
- Get up from sitting as much as you can
- See a professional who can advise on ergonomics posture and what type of exercise you should be doing – physiotherapists train in all of the above
- When you are in extreme pain see a professional who can guide you through and start you on the correct exercise regime
At Posturepro we have an evolutionary new method of treating back pain, Download our FREE app to see what we do
Book a Free assessment and find out what we do that is different.
Book on line at our booking portal above or call us P) 8261 0177